Partitions Recovery software is the best software to recover deleted or lost partitions from Windows hard drive in a matter of few simple steps. It covers most of the scenarios which causes loss of files from Windows hard drive partitions.
Why to Opt for Partitions Recovery Software?
- Partitions recovery software is available for Free to try
- This software can be used in a very Easy and Convenient way
- It is 100% Safe and Secure data recovery software
Have you lost any of your hard disk partitions while upgrading your Windows operating system to latest version? Are you encountering any situations like accidental deletion of your hard disk partitions by the use of some third party applications? If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, you are really going to get benefited by going through this guide.
As the title suggests, this guide deals with the important aspects regarding Windows partition recovery. Generally, Windows operating systems are vulnerable to deletion or loss of partitions due to various unpleasant reasons. It is essential to recover Windows partitions, if those partitions contains important data. Partitions Recovery is a software that has the ability to restore Windows partitions from different types of hard disks such as SATA, IDE or SCSI. This Windows partition recovery tool has a powerful scanning engine that is capable of recovering lost or deleted partitions from different Windows systems without any complex procedures.
Common Reasons behind Loss or Deletion of Windows Partitions
- Windows Disk Management Utility: You may be using Windows Disk Management Utility to perform various disk management operations on different drives of Windows computer. Sometimes while using this tool, you may perform deletion of hard drive partition/partitions without intention.
- Partition Table Corruption: Partition table contains information about partitions of hard disk drive. If due to any reason it gets corrupted then it results in loss of files on a very large scale. After occurrence of this kind of corruption there is no manual way to restore files from respective partitions. To know specifically about how to recover files after corruption of partition table on Windows 7, visit this link: https://www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-recovery-after-partition-table-corruption-on-Windows-7.html
- Third Party Tools: The use of any third party application for performing disk related operations on Windows is an action that has to be done with extreme caution. The situation becomes worse if such tools are downloaded from suspicious sites. Their use for Windows disk operations may result in the loss of partitions that contains huge amount of critical information.
- Virus Infection: Unless you update your antivirus software with latest virus definitions, your Windows partitions may get affected by virus programs that are capable of damaging entire file system of your partition. If the file system of a partition gets damaged by viruses, it may result in the corruption of that partition.
- Error while File System Conversion: The file system of a Windows drive can get corrupted while performing file system conversion. Any kind of error while conducting such operation results in loss of files from respective partition.
By using this software you can recover files from Windows hard drive partition under all aforementioned scenarios. This software recovers all the files without altering them. Recovery of files from any data loss scenario is possible because when data loss happen only file pointer gets deleted or inaccessible. However to ensure that Windows partition recovery is done in best possible way, you must stop saving any new file on partition that is facing data loss.
Key Features of Partitions Recovery Software:
- Partitions Recovery utility is developed and tested by professionals who are having years of experience in handling advanced recovery solutions.
- This software recovers Windows partitions of various Windows operating systems starting from Windows XP to Windows 10. To know more about recovering partitions on Windows 8 refer this page.
- Drives having different file systems can be recovered using this software targeted for Windows restore partition. Some instances of such file systems are NTFS5, NTFS, FAT16, ExFAT and FAT32.
- This software effectively recovers damaged Windows 10 partitions due to MBR corruption or any other reason.
- You can perform recovery of partitions lost from external drives due to abrupt removal of devices, using this software that identifies and recovers Windows partition in a safe way.
- Using this software, user can restore data from Toshiba external hard drive, laptop hard drive, memory card and other storage devices without any difficulty.
- By the help of options such as ‘Save Recovery Session’ and ‘Preview’, you can conveniently manage the partition recovery Windows using this application.
- You can apply this software not only for Windows recover partitions, but for different external storage devices such as external hard drive, SSD hard drive, flash drives, etc.
Follow Below Mentioned Procedure to Recover Windows Partitions
Step 1: First download and install Partitions Recovery software on your computer or laptop. After completion of installation process Welcome Window of software will appear. From Welcome Screen you need to select "Recover Drives" option.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: As you click on Recover Drives option, you will get two option i.e. "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery". Among these two option select an appropriate one.
Figure B: Select Appropriate Option
Step 3: Next, select partition from which you want to recover files and click on Next option to start scanning process.
Figure C: Select Partition
Step 4: On completion of scanning process all the files are listed as shown in Figure D.
Figure D: List of Recovered Files