Storing data on desktop or systems default drive is not a good practice. You should maintain different drives to store data and it is possible through hard drive partition. Partition is dividing of hard disk drive into storage units so that each partition of computer can have its own file system and can be operated on different OS. Partitions are formatted with file systems like for Windows its FAT, NTFS or ExFAT and for Mac it is HFS, HFSX+. Partition helps in maintaining and differentiating program files as well as user files. It is created using several partitioning tools available in market and also with the help of systems in-built disk management utility. The main reason for creating partition is to have multiple file systems, to increase system performance as it takes less access time to locate any file.
It is used to store different documents files, folders, movies, etc. in multiple partitions, but what if the partition in which important folder is stored gets deleted accidently or because of partitioning errors. When facing such situation the only question on which you will concentrate is how to recover lost files from deleted partition? However, do not panic because Partitions Recovery tool is the most reliable solution that can help you to get back your lost files from deleted partition. You can completely rely on this tool and get assured in recovering lost files from deleted partition efficiently. It facilitates to recover lost files from deleted partition on laptops of various brands such as such as Acer, Dell, HP, Toshiba, etc. In case you haven’t deleted but you have lost partition due to hard drive crash, corrupted boot sector, or because of various other reasons etc. even then you can make use of this partition recovery tool to get back lost partition. For further information, hop on to the following page: https://www.partitionsrecovery.com/how-to-recover-lost.html.
Note: In case, if you have deleted partition then, do not create a new one as it might overwrite the files of deleted partition. Also, do not try to run any disk utility or defrag utility and more importantly do not make use of any external hard drive for transferring of files from system drives. Keep regular backup of all your files to avoid data loss due to sudden causes. Make partition read-only so that you can overcome accidental deletion or formatting of drives. These precautions will help you to get back lost files from deleted partition very easily using partitions recovery tool. Not just files, with the help of Partitions recovery application you can easily recover deleted partitions as well. For more details on how to get back deleted Windows XP partition, just log on to: www.partitionsrecovery.com/recover-deleted-xp.html
Why Partitions recovery application to recover lost files from deleted partition?
Even after many precautions we end up doing mistakes like accidently deleting partitions or because of tool error issue while creating, re-sizing, or removing partitions but now you can easily get back lost files from deleted partition.
- Partitions recovery tool is capable to restore data from partition with FAT, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX formatted drives.
- It has the ability to recover files from corrupted, formatted and even from lost partition.
- It can restore lost files from deleted partition on different versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008. To know more about restoring data from Windows 8, Windows 8 you can click on the hypertext restore partition on Windows 8 and get your queries answered.
- It not only focuses on how to restore lost files from deleted partition of Windows, but also supports Mac OS X Lion lost partition recovery including 10.8 X and above versions. It also supports different Mac devices like iMac, Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, Mac Mini.
- Other than deleted partition, you can also get back lost files from FireWire, USB, IPods and many other portable devices without any difficulty.
- It is user-friendly and free demo version is available on internet. You can download and follow below mentioned steps to retrieve missing files from deleted partition.
Steps to recover lost files from deleted partition:
Step 1: Download and install the software utility. After launching, a main screen appears. Select “Recover Drives” option and click on “Partition Recovery”.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In next step, to get back lost files from deleted partition, select the appropriate partition and click on “Next” option.
Fig 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 3: Now, this tool will scan the drive and provides you list of files that have been recovered. You can preview and restore lost files from deleted partition efficiently as shown in fig. 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Lost Files