Question: I have originally created two partitions on the SD card, which I use with my Smart phone. In one partition I manage only photos and the other consists of videos. But after mounting my SD card onto an infected PC supposedly, it became unallocated. And due to which I have lost all of my important photos that I have stored inside the partition. So, what’s the proposition in front of me to perform SD card partition recovery? Is there a way out to recover data from SD card partition?
Note: Normally when you delete files in a hard drive using delete option, you have the chance to restore files as they actually share the space in Recycle Bin. But that’s not the case with SD card. If you have deleted files from SD card, you don’t have an easy restore method. And when it comes to deletion or loss of partition things are even worse.
Solution: Users had to prefer a better third party application in order to perform SD card partition recovery. What we propose is to use Partitions Recovery application, which helps to restore lost or deleted partition. The reason why we propose this method is also explainable; as we think from the perspective of consumer, we give much priority to safe recovery of files by ensuring data security.
But we would like to add on one piece of advice to consumers that is ensure no operation is done on SD card, as soon as you realize partition loss have occurred. We say this, so that by no way you will have issues while performing SD card partition recovery using Partitions Recovery application.
Stand out features of Partitions Recovery application:
- Partitions Recovery application has the ability to recover deleted or lost partitions from SD card, hard drive, external hard drive and other storage drives. You can also use this recovery software to recover files from RAW hard drive, to know more refer this page: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-from-raw-hard-drive.html
- This tool is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It works perfectly with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc; similarly with Mac operating systems like Mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Application scans the entire partition for lost files and folders using an advanced scanning technique, and it helps to recover files from SD card partitions with its unique file signatures.
- This tool is helpful to recover photos, audio, video, document and other files types from SD card partition that are lost due to partition deletion.
- Software also has the capability to recover data from corrupted partition on hard drive, memory cards, USB pen drive and other storage drives.
- This SD card partition recovery app facilitates the user to resume the recovery procedure by saving the recovery session into storage drive. In order to resume the data recovery process just recall the saved recovery session by locating the file.
- Trial version is totally free, you can download it here and test the performance of this application. You can even preview the recoverable media files using the trial version on its interface.
- It has the ability to recover lost partition with its complete file structure, so that you can actually have all the files, folders and sub folders exactly as the same.
- Another highlight of partitions recovery application is its simplicity in design, first time users will never find it hard to understand how this tool operates.
Simple steps to recover SD Card partition:
1: Download the trial version of partition recovery software and and install it on your computer. Mount SD card using card reader or USB cable, when you launch the software a welcome window will appear. It will ask to select one option among three. Select "Recover Partitions / Drives".
Figure A: Welcome Window
2: Select "Partition Recovery" option from the next display screen. Select SD card from which you want to recover lost partition from the list of identified drives and then click "Next" button to start scanning as shown in Figure B
Figure B: Select SD Card Drive
3: Once the scanning is completed, the partition recovery software will display list of partitions that have been found. Select appropriate partitions from which you want to recover data then click "Next" button as shown in Figure C
Figure C: List of Found Partition
4: In next step, it will start scanning process to retrieve data from lost or missing partition and it will show you list of recovered files as shown in Figure D.
Figure D: Recovered Files