Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your hard drive having important files is reformatted accidentally due to improper knowledge of formatting process? Do you want to recover your data from reformatted hard drive? If you have lost your data from reformatted hard drive then do not worry, be cool and calm because there exist a tool called Partition Recovery that can easily recover data from reformatted hard drive. Thus, if your lost data is lacking backup, then it is not a matter of worry as partition recovery software can easily retrieve data from reformatted hard drive that too at your fingertips. However, if you want to know a bit more about this application then visit here: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com
Why do you need to reformat your hard drive?
There are few reasons where you need to reformat your hard drive, some of those which is commonly occurring are discussed here:
Allocation of New File System: If you want to allocate a new file system to your hard drive and for this if you format your hard drive to remove the existing file system and any errors occurs during this format process then you have to reformat your hard drive. If in this incident you have lost your data and want to restore data after reformatting hard drive then you can achieve this with the help of above descried tool.
Partitioning Error: If you want to partition your hard drive and for this you have formatted you hard drive and attempted to partition it into small partition and any errors occurs in between this process, then you may reformat your hard drive so as to fix this issue. After reformatting all your vital data present in the existing partition is lost. Well, one can easily perform the process of reformatted hard drive recovery and restore back all lost data by using Partition Recovery tool. If you have lost any partition during repartitioning, then follow this link to recover all data from that drive: www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-from-repartitioned-hard-drive.html.
Corruption of Hard Drive: Sometimes it has been seen that when your hard drive gets corrupted then you will not be able to access its data. Therefore, to sort out this problem you might format your hard drive. But on most of the occasions it has been seen that even after formatting you may not be able to access the drive. In that case you need to reformat your hard drive. If your valuable data is lost in this whole process then do not get irritated because you can easily manage to recover data from reformatted hard drive with the aid of Partition Recovery tool.
What are the features of Partition Recovery tool? Some of the most exiting features are discussed below, take a look.
- Partitions Recovery tool can easily recover RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 partition with ease.
- It comes handy in recovering data from corrupted or dead hard drive.
- With the help of this recovery application, you can perform SCSI partition recovery and recover lost as well as deleted data including other interfaces of hard drive like IDE, SATA, ATA, etc.
- You can restore data after reformatting hard drive on both Windows as well as Mac hard drive with great ease.
- It also helps you to recover files from RAW hard disk within a few simple click of mouse. To know more about RAW file recovery visit here: www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-from-raw-hard-drive.html
- Partition Recovery tool is also capable to recover data from external hard drives of different brands like Seagate, Hitachi, etc.
- It can restore GPT partition data after formatting the hard drive in an effective manner
- Once the reformatted hard drive recovery process is done, you can easily preview the recovered files before saving it on your computer.
- You can also recover lost partition from hard drive without any difficulty.
Thus, if you want to restore data after reformatting hard drive then do not waste your time in thinking about how to recover data or which tool should I make use to deal with such kind of situation, just make use of our tool it will easily help you out to recover formatted hard drive.
Steps to perform reformatted hard drive recovery:
1: Download and install demo version of this application on your system and then launch it. After that, select “Recover Drives” option from main screen as shown in figure 1.
Fig 1: Select Recover Drives
2: Now from second screen of software, select “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option to recover data from reformatted hard drive as shown in figure 2.
Fig 2: Select Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery
3: After that select your logical drive which represents your hard drive partition and click on Next button to initiate reformatted hard drive recovery process as shown in figure 3.
Fig 3: Select Hard Drive Partition
4: After that the software starts performing reformatted hard drive recovery and once it is completed you can easily "Preview" the recovered files as shown in figure 4.
Fig 4: Recovered Files