Hard drive on computer is used to hold data of different types like images, videos, music, documents, etc. that are employed by users in one or the other way. Once you have saved your important data on hard drive, it safely and securely gets stored there and you can access it at any point of time when you need it. Though it safe to store the files, but sometimes it has been noticed that users lose their data from hard drive due to its damage. If your hard drive gets damaged then you won’t be able to access data stored on it. Many people, having little knowledge about computer, believe that data cannot be accessed and they compromise with data loss from their hard drive. But, the fact is that you can easily recover files from damaged hard drive within a few simple click of mouse. All you need to do is to make use of our prestigious application known as Partition Recovery App that helps you in recovering lost files from damaged hard disk. This application has earned a lot of appreciation for its superb performance and is highly recommended by many software industry experts to recover files from damaged hard drive. However, you can know a bit more about this application by visiting the given link here: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com
Some common reasons where your hard drive might get damaged:
- Incomplete Disk Partitioning: Suppose you attempt to partition your hard drive using the inbuilt tool called Disk Management Utility and due to any reason this process gets terminated in the middle then it might make your hard drive damaged. If your hard drive gets damaged under such circumstances then you might lose your important files from it. It is pointless to say that after this incident you will be thinking that how to restore files from damaged hard disk. Thankfully, there is a tool which is popular under the name of Partition Recovery tool that can easily perform damaged hard drive files recovery and help you to retrieve your lost data back from inaccessible drive. Even, if you lose data after improper Re-partitioning, then also you can recover data using this link: www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-from-repartitioned-hard-drive.html.
- MBR Corruption: MBR is a special boot sector on hard drive which is located at the very beginning of hard drive. It contains all the details about the partition and helps in proper booting of the computer. If this Master Boot Record gets damaged due to any reason, then chances of hard drive corruption is very high. After this incident all the files stored on hard drive becomes inaccessible. Now, if you want to recover files from damaged hard drive then you should draw support of third party software like Partition Recovery.
- Virus Attack: If your hard drive is under the supervision of virus or dangerous program then your hard drive may get damaged and you won’t be able to access data stored on it. This happens because virus can corrupt your partition table. If you want to know how to recover lost data from corrupted partition table on Windows 7, then visit this link: www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-recovery-after-partition-table-corruption-on-Windows-7.html
Some precautionary methods that can save your hard drive from damage:
- You should always take backup of your hard drive data before repartitioning it.
- Make sure that your system is running reliable and updated antivirus software to cancel the effect of any kind of dangerous virus on your hard drive.
- Try to avoid abrupt system shutdown by employing reliable power source so that your hard drive does not get damaged in an imporper way.
Some amazing features of Partition Recovery.
- It is capable enough to retrieve files from damaged hard drive having different file system such as FAT, NTFS, HFS and many others.
- This tool can easily recover data from deleted partition on both Windows and Mac computers. For further details click on link: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/lost-files-from-deleted.html and recover data without any difficulty.
- Recover files from damaged hard drive of different types such as IDE, ATA, SCSI, SATA, etc.
- You can also make use of this tool to recover data from formatted hard drive partition without any issues.
- It has a unique and reliable algorithm that scans your damaged hard drive rigorously in order to recover back data from damaged hard drive.
- You can easily recover data from corrupted WD hard drive including many other external hard drive brands like Seagate, Kingston, Transcend, Hitachi, etc. without any difficulty.
Thus, if your hard drive has damaged then do not get panic, go ahead and try out our tool without any hesitation. This application is recommended by many software veterans to restore files from damaged hard disk. It has earned much credit for recovering data from damaged hard drive. Even more it also retrieve data from accidentally deleted drive partition. To know more about it, follow this link.
Steps to restore files from damaged hard disk:
1: Download and install demo version of this software on your computer and then launch it. After that, select “Recover Drives” option from main screen to retrieve files from damaged hard drive as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
2: After this from next screen you have to select “Partition Recovery” option and from next screen select "Logical Drive" on which you want to restore files from damaged hard disk as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Damaged Hard Drive
3: Once you are done with drive selection click on next button to recover files from damaged hard drive, after this the tool will start recovering data and once it is done you can preview the recovered data as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files