GPT (GUID Partition Table) is an advanced partitioning schema used in almost all Windows computers. This GPT has overcome MBR partitioning scheme by providing some advanced features like many partitions can be created, supports partition up to 2TB, maintain backup of GPT partition, etc. Though it has become successful over MBR with many amazing features, but data loss from it is not an exception. You may lose your crucial files from GPT partition due to human mistake or some system related issues.
Have you lost files from GPT partition? Are those missing files very much important to you? Do you know how to restore GPT partition data? If not, then need not think much, you have appeared to the safest place where you can find a perfect solution. Here I have introduced an expert's recommended software named partitions recovery tool that folloes a simple procedure to recover files from GPT partition that too within few simple clicks This powerful tool can retrieve partition on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 in an easy manner.
Common scenarios that cause deletion/loss of files from GPT:
- Unplanned Deletion: While resizing the existing partition using disk management utility, you may end up deletion of GPT partition mistakenly and face a huge data loss.
- Interrupted transfer Process: Sometimes, though you are careful you may delete files from GUID partition unknowingly. Hence you may wish to keep backup of files on any external storage devices. To do so you start transferring of files from GPT to other device, during transfer process if at all any interruption occurs like abrupt removal of device or system shut down, then there is possibility of losing files from the important partition.
- Reinstallation of OS: If you reinstall operating system failing to keep backup of files, then you may face deletion of all data from the system including your GPT partition because reinstallation process erases entire files of the system and add new OS.
- Conversion of GPT: Conversion of GPT partition to MBR by following improper procedure may make you lose files from GPT partition.
If you have faced above mentioned scenarios and finally lose some vital files from GPT partition, then stop adding new files to the deleted drive as adding new files will permanently erase the deleted files and make the problem complicated. Hence you can immediately make use of this partitions recovery software and recover files from GPT partition easily before it is overwritten with new files.
- Always double check before deleting any file from the system.
- Regularly update the backup of important files in any storage device.
Excellent features of partitions recovery software:
Partitions recovery is one of the top rated tools which have satisfied all customer queries by restoring files from GPT partitions within short time. This toolkit is capable enough to restore deleted or corrupted GPT partition data on Windows based system with an ease. By employing this restoration utility, you can also recover data from dead hard drive or formatted hard drive within fraction of seconds. Partition Recovery software has an inbuilt powerful scanning engine that scans for all files such as audio, video, documents, etc. and regains them back from all hard drives having files system such as FAT, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS 5 at utmost ease. This application is provided with simple GUI so that even an inexpert user can perform GPT partition data recovery without any assistance. You can make use of a demo version of this product which is available free of cost to know in detail on how to get back files from GPT partition. Also, you can preview the list of recovered files before restoration and check the efficiency of the software.
Steps to recover files from GPT partition:
1: Get the demo version of partitions recovery software and install the same. After initiating the tool, run the application to find the home screen. Now, select "Recover Drives / Partitions" option.
Figure 1: Main Window
2: Click either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" depending on your scenario.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
3: After this, choose the GPT partition to restore data and click "Next" to start the data restoration process.
Figure 3: Select Drive
4: After scanning, the software will display a list of files that are recovered, if you are satisfied with the performance of the software you can buy the full version to start saving the restored files.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Data