Recovering Data from Deleted Hard Drive Partition
Losing huge amount of data from my system hard drive left me stranded last week. I was reorganizing my hard drive partitions in order to make it more effective. While trying to repartition my existing drive using disk management tool, I accidentally deleted my partition. Cursing the moment is not going to help me to recover deleted partition. Now the question in front of me is;
How to recover deleted partition?
Answer: Use Partitions Recovery Software to recover deleted partitions. In order to know in-detail process of recovering data from deleted partition, please go through this brief article...
Partitions are logical divisions of hard drive. Partitioning the hard drive facilitates the user to separate system applications and user data, which also enables them to use more than one operating system. Hence, most people prefer to make more partitions on their hard disk drive. However, user might get into situations that leads to deletion of partition resulting in data loss.
Due to above mentioned scenario, a user may wants to restore deleted partitions containing valuable data. Before having a detailed study on how to restore a deleted partition? Let's find out various scenarios leading to the removal of partition from system hard disk drive.
Reasons behind the deletion of partition from system:
- Accidental deletion: Due to recklessness or human errors there are possibilities that a user might unintentionally delete partitions while reorganizing hard drive partitions, thus resulting in loss of data in huge amount
- Reinstallation of OS: At times user might have to reinstall the operating system due to system crash or when the OS fails to boot due to damage of MBR / GPT. If the user does not know proper process of OS reinstallation then he/she might accidentally delete the partition which will result in data loss
- Using third party application: Usage of untrusted third party applications for repartitioning the system hard drive may sometimes lead to deletion of the partition, resulting in huge data loss situation
- Virus attack: If the file system on the hard drive partition is infected by viruses, then there are chances of hard disk drive getting corrupted, to overcome this situation the only option left with user is to format the hard disk drive, which will erase all the files from system hard drive partition
In case, you are facing similar situations that leads to removal of partition from system hard drive then use professional application named Partitions Recovery software which helps you in recovering deleted partitions with extreme ease.
How to recover a deleted partition?
Partitions Recovery is a renowned tool that has the ability to restore deleted partition with file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, etc. The advanced algorithms incorporated with this application helps you to restore lost data from resized, corrupted, formatted, reformatted partitions, to know more info visit this page: www.partitionsrecovery.com
Major features of Partitions Recovery utility
- With the help of this application you can recover deleted or lost RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 partitions from many kinds of hard drives such as SSD, SATA, SCSI and IDE
- By utilizing this application you can retrieve files from storage devices such as external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory cards (SD, CF, XD, MMC etc.) and various others
- Partitions Recovery tool comes with an advanced graphical user interface that enables user to recover a deleted partition without any difficulty. User doesn't require any technical knowledge to use this application for deleted partition recovery.
- Using the Mac version of this application, you can recover deleted Mac volumes on different devices like iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacMini, etc. for more info, refer this page: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/hard-drive-mac.html
- Save recovery session feature of this tool helps user to resume the scanning process after considerable amount of time, user doesn't need to rescan the entire hard drive for deleted partition recovery
- Hard drives of laptop can at times get corrupted thus in case if you want to recover files from corrupted laptop hard drive then please refer this page
- By using demo version of the application a user can preview the recovered files before saving recovered files; to enable the save option after recovering deleted partition you have to purchase the full version
Steps to recover data from deleted partition:
Step 1: Download and install the software utility. After launching, a main screen appears. Select "Recover Drives" option and click on "Partition Recovery".
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In next step, to get back lost files from deleted partition, select the appropriate partition and click on "Next" option.
Fig 2: Select Hard Drive Partition
Step 3: Now, this tool will scan the drive and provides you list of files that have been recovered. You can preview and restore lost files from deleted partition efficiently as shown in fig. 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Lost Files