Boot Camp is software that allows you with a Microsoft Windows XP installation disc to install Windows XP on an Intel based Mac, and once the installation is complete, you can restart your computer to run either Mac OS X or Windows XP. Boot Camp will be a feature in Apple's major release OS X is Leopard. In simple, Boot Camp helps you install Microsoft Windows on your Mac OS.
Now, those who have recently switched from Windows OS to Mac have tendency to run Windows on their Apple computers. Boot Camp facilitates resizing your existing Mac OS partition and then creating and formatting new partition for Windows OS. There are some possible reasons which can cause partition loss situations due to Boot Camp error like incomplete installation of OS, insufficient drive space for partitioning, corruption in hard drive, turned on sharing option. In such situations you might encounter deletion of Boot Camp partition. So to overcome from such cases make use of efficient software named as Partitions Recovery Software.
Boot Camp Partition Deletion Scenarios:
- Accidentally deleting Boot Camp partition using Disk Utilities on Mac instead of deleting the unwanted partition.
- If Boot Camp partition gets affected by any kind of external threats such as viruses or spywares, then all your data stored on boot camp partition will become unreadable. This might leads to the deletion of the partition from boot camp. Make use of reliable Partition Recovery Software to rescue deleted partition from boot camp on Mac OS.
- Avoid using disk utilities that do not belong to Mac system while installing Boot Camp, as it can lead to Boot Camp Partition errors and results in the deletion of Boot Camp partition on Macintosh
- If you make use of any unreliable software to create or modify existing Boot Camp partition, then it also results in deletion of partition from Boot Camp.
- While reinstalling the OS, you will have the option of formatting the partition of your choice. Selecting and erasing the wrong partition of Boot Camp by mistake instead of formatting, will results in deletion of that particular partition from Boot Camp.
Apart from above mentioned causes, there can be other reason which can leads to the deletion of Boot Camp partition on both Windows as well as Mac OS X such as Mac volume header corruption, power surge, etc. so always try to maintain the backup of all your important data with you. In such cases, make use of Partition Recovery tool, which helps to restores partitions from deleted Boot Camp in few steps.
This utility not only supports restoring of deleted Boot Camp partition from Windows system, but also helps in lost partition recovery and restore files from inaccessible Windows partitions. Using partition recovery software you can even retrieve deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, HFSX, HFS+, ExFAT partitions successfully. This tool is capable enough to recover deleted partition from Boot Camp on various types of hard drive interfaces like SCSI, SATA, ATA, IDE, etc of different brands like Hitachi, Seagate, Transcend, Kingston, Samsung, etc.
Partition Recovery Software has advanced scanning algorithm, which performs deep scanning of hard disk and easily supports in restoring deleted Boot Camp partitions within a couple of minutes along with recovering lost files from deleted partition. This utility allows you to sort recovered files on the basis of creation date, file size, file type, etc. It is completely safe and risk free utility toolkit.
Moreover, with the help of partition recovery tool you can get back deleted partitions on all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, 2003, Windows 8, etc, and also on Mac versions including Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, etc with ease.
Steps to Recover Deleted Partition from Boot Camp:
Step 1: Download and install the Partitions Recovery application to retrievedeleted partition from Boot Camp on Mac. Launch the application and select "Recover Volumes / Drives" from the main screen.
Fig 1: Select Recover Volumes/Drives
Step 2: Select "Volume Recovery" option. Then choose the local volume and click on "Next" button to initiate Boot Camp deleted partition recovery process.
Fig 2: Select Volume
Step 3: Once deleted Boot Camp partition recovery process is done, then you can "Preview" the deleted partition along with stored data.
Fig 3: Save Recovered Data