Recover Hard Drive Partitions
Have you lost the partition of your hard drive which was containing your precious data??? Try Partition Recovery Software – A Simple yet effective solution to recover deleted or lost partition data!!!!!!!
Partition Recovery software performs exhaustive scan to recover lost data from corrupt, lost, formatted, reformatted, resized partitions. This software recovers lost data by handling all most all the data loss scenarios. It makes the recovery process easy for the novice user by providing an easy-to-use interface. All these exclusive functionalities of this software make it an award winning utility which is recognized by most of the Industry Experts and has a huge number of satisfied customers.
Partition recovery Software handles following data loss scenarios
- Booting Problem: Sometimes, booting problem can corrupt the partition in Windows operating system. You may even receive an error message when you start your computer like "Boot Disk Failure" or "Operating System is not found". The reasons behind the booting problem may be Boot sector virus, MBR corruption or corrupted Boot loader.
- Invalid Partition Table: Sometimes, you may get a message like "Invalid Partition Table" when you power up your computer. This is because; when you power up your computer, the system enquiries the master partition table to determine which volume to be used for the booting up of the operating system. If the system finds any active partition is missing or corrupted, then it shows an error message causing the data loss from that partition.
- Boot Camp Partition error: Some of the latest versions of Mac OS X like Leopard and Snow Leopard include Boot Camp utility using which you can install Windows 7 on the same computer i.e. you can create a dual boot environment. However, you may face a number of problems while installing the Windows operating system which may lead to serious data loss issues. It may occur due to heavy file fragmentation on the hard drive or disk damage.
- Incorrect Disk partitioning: Disk partitioning facilitates the user to manage the operating system files and user data efficiently. It also helps to increase the system performance as well as allows the user to go for multi boot facility. However, incorrect disk partitioning gives rise to several partition related error and hence causing partition inaccessibility and subsequent partition data loss.
- Other than these data loss issues some other reasons like accidental deletion of the partition, accidental format of the partition while reinstalling the operating system, virus attack, sudden power failure are also responsible for partition data loss.
Unique features of partition recovery software
- This software can successfully retrieve deleted / corrupted partition data on Windows and Mac OS X.
- You can click here for further information related to partition recovery on Windows 8 and different Windows operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008.
- Retrieve files from RAW hard disk after Master Boot Record corruption and file system corruption due to virus attack, sudden power surge, etc.
- To restore lost partition data from formatted Iomega HDD or from other data storage drives go though the following link http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/restore-lost-partition-data-from-formatted-iomega-hdd.html
- This software supports volume recovery on Mac OS X, 10.5 X and above (on different Macintosh machines like iMac, Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, Mac Mini etc)
- Learn more info on rigorous scanning process performed by the software to carry out data recovery after partition table corruption on Windows 7.
- It can efficiently perform partition recovery on some of the popular storage device (such as Hard drives, USB external hard drives, FireWire drives etc.) brands which are mentioned below:
- Western Digital (like WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2 TB Internal Hard Drive, WD VelociRaptor 600GB 3.5" Hard Drive etc.).
- Samsung (such as Samsung MZ-7PC256D 256 GB Internal Solid State Drive, Samsung 830 Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive etc.)
- Seagate (such as Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300 GB Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Barracuda ES ST3750640NS 750 GB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- OCZ Technology (like OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 120GB 2.5 Solid State Drive (SATA), OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive etc.)
- Maxtor (like Maxtor DiamondMax 16 160 GB Internal Hard Drive, Maxtor MaXLine II 5A320J0 320GB Hard Drive etc.)
Steps to prevent the permanent loss of data from Partition
Technically, the data from the deleted / lost partitions remain there in the hard drive even though they seemed to be permanently lost. Therefore, the lost partition data can be easily recovered until they are not overwritten. Once the lost data is overwritten, it is said to be permanently lost. Following are some steps to avoid permanent data loss.
- Do not use the hard drive containing lost / deleted partition
- Never install the partition recovery utility onto the drive containing deleted / lost partition. You can install the software on any other healthy computer and then just plug the affected hard drive during the partition recovery process
- Do not defrag / reformat the hard drive, because it may overwrite the lost partition data
Recover Data from Unmountable Partition: By the way, if your any partition is missing or not mounted then instead of being disturbed make use of Partitions Recovery application; It can recover data within a very short span of time. Here is complete information about this software, browse over given link to find out its working process: http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/data-from-unmountable.html
Now using this tool you can even recover files from memory card. To know more about its upgraded features visit this site right here http://www.partitionsrecovery.com/memory-card-file-rescue.html
1: Download and install the demo version of the Partition recovery software and launch it. Upon successful launch, choose "Recover Partitions/Drives" from the three options in the main Window.
2: Then go for "Partition Recovery" from the next Window.
3: After that you have to select the physical drive from which the partition data need to be recovered. Choose the appropriate drive and then click on "Next" to initiate the scanning process.
4: After the scanning process is completed, you will be able to see the data recovered by the software along with their original details.
5: Evaluate the recovered results using preview option of the software. If you are happy with results obtained using trial version, purchase the software to save recovered files.